Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

AFRICA OR BUST!

All packed and ready to go!

Still recovering from a fun night with a good friends and enjoying my last evening here.

I am officailly working in the POSA Orphanage in Arusha, Tanzania and living in a homestay with Mama Mary. I know there is an internet cafe within walking distance of my house - so hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch.

India is a whole different story...

So my bag is packed and miraculously only weighs 40 pounds. The real test will be if I can repack it myself without the help of my mom.

Thanks again to everyone who lied so well and surprised me last night!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you.. am sure you will have an amazing time and an amazing experience. love you so so much and look forward to hearing alllll about the trip.

    please tell bill i am still angry about not being invited to the party.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete