Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 weeks to go!!

Flights are officially booked, and my itinerary includes a layover in Amsterdam and a full day in Kuala Lumpur - I am definitely pretty pumped about that. I officially leave Pittsburgh on the 12th of July and return on the 17th of September. (Poor Bill - I'm missing his birthday for the third year in a row.)

Spent the day today at REI, and I feel so much better now that I have my mosquito net. =)
Still to get: my visas, $300 worth of immunizations, malaria pills, and toilet paper (no I'm not joking).

4 comments:

  1. So how much T paper can you fit in the back pack, See you were correct in not get a Kindle. at least now as you can read and then you can rip the pages and there you are. all you then need to take is chaffing cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Anonymous. You should know that I have the ability to delete comments. Just some food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry what makes you think its a mr.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me thinks only a mister would comment on chaffing!

    ReplyDelete