Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not sure how to start...

So the trips are officially booked, although I'm waiting for flights to be booked and confirmed. My tentative itinerary is as follows:

  • July 14: fly into in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania for two weeks of working in a school
  • July 30: fly into in Delhi, India for a week of orientation, touristy stuff, and Hindi langauge classes (really concerned about the heat)
  • August 10: arrive (by bus??) in Palampur/Dharamsala (still not sure what the difference is), India for three weeks of teaching English (during monsoon season).
  • September 1: arrive in Auckland, New Zealand to see my sister and the rest of my family
  • September 17: back in the 'burgh finally with Bill to get started with my "real life" - excited for the Bill part - less excited about the real life part.

If you're curious and want to check out the organization that's helping me out with my volunteering and travels, it's a New Zealand based company called International Volunteer HQ. Here's the link: http://www.volunteerhq.org/


1 comment: