Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

No WIFI?!

Oh followers, I know you will be so disappointed to hear the following news.

Apparently, WIFI does not come cheap on a boat in the middle of the ocean. At $0.75/minute, I have no intentions of logging on (or even taking my laptop now). While I appreciate the fact that Princess Cruises does offer an enticing special WIFI package of 250 minutes for only $100, I think I'll pass.

Naturally after learning of such ridiculousness, I checked my phone plan to see if I could, perhaps, at least use that (we are, after all, cruising past a US state). Low and behold I can - at "special cruise ship rates as low as $2.49/minute!"

Awesome.

So needless to say, there will be no updating of the blog while in Alaska.

Oh and don't text me - I have to pay for that too. =)

So now I am in for a week on a cruise ship with no computer or cellphone. Can't say that I am crying here.

Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment